General Fabric Upholstery Care
Prolonging the wear life of your furniture is simple!
As well as using our Pellé Fabric Care range, make sure you do the following...
1. Ensure your furniture avoids the following conditions:
- Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
- Any heat source (ie radiator or heater)
- Sharp objects (buckles, jewellery, keys, pet claws etc)
- Common cleaning materials, paints, solvents, nail polish, dyes and felt pens.
- Perspiration, grime, body oils, hair creams and gels
2. Follow these simple care instructions:
- Rotate reversible cushions regularly
- Vacuum your furniture regularly with an appropriate attachment
- Do not use common household detergents
- Do not wet filling
- Do not scrub with a stiff brush
- Allow thorough drying before re-use
- Remove any excess spills or soil from the surface of the furniture asap
- Use the Pellé Fabric Care products as instructed to spot clean, protect and deodorise your upholstery.
If you have any questions about how to care for your fabric, please do not hesitate to contact us!